Monday, July 12, 2010

Blowing in the Wind

The wind is blowing at a high rate of speed - which makes life rather miserable. The weather looks nice, but when you step outside! Oh my! It isn't pleasant. For those of us with allegies (curse ragweed and cottonwood) the wind makes things even more uncomfortable. My eyes itch, I'm sneezing, and I am very cranky. A triple threat in other words.

The new computer is now online. Bailee loves it. Hooray for Best Buy and the Geek Squad! It is nice to have the computer actually up to speed again. Such a nice change.

Life continues busy. Bailee starts dance camp tomorrow. We have tons of yardwork and housework that I really wish someone would do. I have this sinking feeling that the "someone" is going to be me. Oh la ...

No comments:

Post a Comment