Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Is May - Isn't It?

Today we woke up to - snow. Yes. Snow. Snow on the ground. Snow falling horizontally from the sky. Snow. It's May. Idaho is a confusing place.

I am still coughing, coughing, and coughing. I am SO sick of this! My allergies have fired up, which has set my recovery process back. Working is proving to be extremely hard. I am SO tired by the end of the day. I hope that I never get this sick again.

I'm still having trouble downloading photos to the blog. I'm sorry. This is very frustrating, but there's no time to get to the bottom of the problem just now. The end of the school year is looming ahead like a runaway 18 wheeler. Oh my! So much to do and so little time. It may sound strange, but when you're a teacher this is how life is --- the weeks go quickly, but the days are SO long! I know that makes no sense, but it still a great truth. My 28 trunky fifth-graders make life SO interesting.

Bailee had her GATE performance of WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY last night. She was a cute Oompa Loompa. Tonight she has DARE graduation. Tomorrow she will be performing in PETER AND THE WOLF at several different area schools. She is one busy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment