Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still Sick


I'm still sick. I went in to school for a little while on Monday morning and haven't been back. I am still coughing like a maniac. I went back into Community Care and they tested to see if I was over the flu. I was. Unfortunately, I've developed a secondary infection, which they are now treating me for. I have done so much coughing that my ribs just ache. I've definitely pull all the muscles. Mom told me some people cough so hard they break ribs. Now there is a comforting thought.

Our weather is windy and cold and miserable here. It is snowing as I write. Idaho can be SO perverse! Of course, so can life. Right now, all I want is to stop coughing. My trips to the doctor certainly haven't helped much in that arena, as they feel the coughing is PRODUCTIVE. Yes, this is true ... but I am now so sore and exhausted that I do not care about productive. I just want to SLEEP! Tonight I may hand Diana a hammer ... desperate times call for desperate measures!

No comments:

Post a Comment