Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Please!

Challenges are supposed to make you stronger. I think I should be pretty dang strong by this time, however, I do not feel that way. One week after Bailee's diagnosis with Influenza A and B, I went in to the doctor (sick as can be and just as fast) and found out I have fallen victim as well. My cough isn't as bad as Bailee's yet, but I seem to feel much worse than she did. The body aches, sore throat, lungs, earache, burning eyes and such seem to be hitting me harder. Yeah age. I feel miserable. Just plain miserable. I haven't been able to sleep much because I hurt so much. What a joy. At least spring seems to be here. We had a thunderstorm last night (thought of you Marsha) and the trees have budded out with those first fragile little leaves. The raptors are busy building nests on the way to school. Must be spring. Hack! Hack! I'm going to go read, heat a "bed buddy," drink some herbal tea and feel sorry for my sick little self. I'll check in when life improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment