Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Last Weekend of Summer

It's the last weekend of summer. Monday heralds in the being of school and a return to "normal life." I just hope that it is a better year than last year.

I am feeling shortchanged, because I don't feel well today. I'm as pale as a sheet (as my Mom always said) and my stomach is inventing fun ways to torture me. Ick. I think I picked up the bug Bailee had yesterday ... but I think I picked up more than my share. :) Oh well, life is never simple.

I managed to get a great deal of school stuff done early this morning, before the bug hit. I'm thankful for that. Now I'm listening to the rain and thunder, watch "Barefoot Contessa" on Food Network, and catching up on some computer stuff. Diana and Bailee went out to see "Nanny McPhee 2" and Mom is out shopping. Do I feel sorry for myself? I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment