Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just a Quickee

Just a quickee, time is short, and there is little time for much of anything. Breathing maybe. Maybe. This week I am driving six students from Studio One down to Pocatello for Summer Dance Intensive at the Brindusa-Moore Ballet Academy. We leave at 8:45 and return at 4:00. This will be our schedule for three weeks - five days a week. Whee!

This is also the final week before the Studio's spring recital, so I drop the kids off at our studio when we get into town and then they dance till 9 or 10 p.m. Exhausted? They certainly are! Crazy? They must be, because they are all loving it. They're tired, but everyone wants to go to practice each night.

I'm desperately trying to get the garden planted between cold weather and rainstorms (and lots of wind), whip the yard into shape, and clean house. Frankly, I'm not real successful at any of those tasks (yet), but I'm getting the kids down and back from Pocatello safely each day - so I am okay with my other shortcomings. After Saturday's performance, life will be easier. Hopefully warmer too. Has anyone told Idaho that this is June?

No comments:

Post a Comment