Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Failure as a Teacher

I've been lax in downloading photos from our camera. This is a photo of a spider web that was "enhanced" by hoar frost last week. It looked much more impressive in real life.

Today I had a meeting with the parent of one of my children. Her complaint was that school isn't as visually stimulating as a video game. Yes. She was serious. I told her that until I can get digitized, we will just have to do the best we can with reality. I swear ... Wii, Nintendo, Game Boy, et. al. will NEVER cross the threshold of my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bailee has been on a jigsaw puzzle kick since Christmas (and pulled in the rest of us as well). Here are some samples of her completed projects.











I also need to include a photo of Bailee and her buddy, Paige. They are so stinkin' cute together!








No comments:

Post a Comment