Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jumping Into June







One final nod to the end of the school year (which nearly killed us all due to the fact that Diana and I both had to pack up our rooms). This is a photo of Bailee portraying Chief Joseph during the 4th grade Wax Museum. People could walk through and press "buttons" on each child's hand - whereupon they would tell about their character.

Now that school is over, we are busy with all the other things that we either put off until school was out or have just become vital. My big "put off until the end of school" was the yard. I've got the garden in and am now working on flower beds. The end is not yet in sight, but I think that I am at least past the midway point. Now I just have to paint the kitchen and living room, do my "summer cleaning," and - oh my, I'm feeling tired again! It's time to check out some photos of Bailee and the yard in bloom.




The coming week will be filled to the brim with dancing. Bailee will be spending the day down in Pocatello for Summer Intensive at the Brindasu Moore Ballet Academy, and her evenings will be spent at Studio One preparing for their Spring Recital. Busy just doesn't even come close to covering this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment