Monday, April 13, 2009

Here Comes the Rain Again

We woke up this morning to gray skies and the treat of rain. Diana and Bailee had to head back to school, but I still have this one day left of vacation. I am going to try to make the most of it - cleaning. Not much fun, but it needs to be done. I want to paint the kitchen and living room, so washing walls is a must. I must say that I don't exactly look forward to it, though I know the end result will be worth it.



Bailee has early release today, which means that she will get home around 1:00 pm. That will leave her with just enough time in between school and dance to do her homework AND clean up her room (at least a little bit)! When I walked through her bedroom this morning, it was suffering from a terrible case of "piles." It's a family malady of couse. Most of us living here suffer from the same disease, and the treatment is simple - though painful. Dealing with the piles and finding permanent homes for them is always a challenge. Necessary, of course, but definitely not fun.




The photo was taken last summer at BEAR WORLD. That's Bailee and neighbor, Abby, on one of the rides. Just a reminder that better weather and fun times do lie ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment